Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channel Updates and Moving

I have a few things to tell everyone I am so excited to share this with all of you. everyone knows me by my username but in a couple of weeks I will have a few new 3D Printers and these printers will also be on my stream and now the fun part to tell.

All Subscribers can take control over the camera's for example my main printer will have the name Printer 1, you can actually switch them to Printer 2. The only thing is people will ask me why and how?

Subscribers can do this:
!printer1
!printer2
!printer3
etc.

!local

Why do I want to do this? Well, a good question maybe cause I like to make new tech stuff on Twitch. This was a dream that I always had in mind to create and I found the right resources to make it possible.

If you think that is much, maybe you didn't know this but I have an alter channel where I want to move too, let me introduce it to you:
www.twitch.tv/wazzyl3dprints this is going to be hopefully this year an Affiliated stream where people can listen to music, watch the 3D Printers in action and hear me talking sometimes.

If you have crazy ideas for in the future on stream please post your topic here.